ARUBA 110 SERIES ACCESS POINTS
Tối ưu hóa hiệu suất khách hàng ở mật độ cao, đáp ứng nhu cầu sử dụng cơ bản cho văn phòng, quầy cafe, khách sạn nhỏ, … hệ thống cần trang bị Controller để mang lại hiệu quả cao nhất. Dòng sản phẩm Aruba 110 series đa chức năng với giá cả phải chăng cho nhiều loại AP để lựa chọn, tối đa hóa khả năng kết nối và hiệu suất thiết bị trong wifi chuyên dụng được bảo mật độ cao, môi trường xung quanh bởi 3g wifi hay 3g wifi router hiện đang phổ biến.
Giá thiết bị phát sóng Aruba 110 Series:
- Wifi chuyên dụng aruba iap-115: 2,690,000₫
- Wifi chuyên dụng aruba iap-103: 2,190,000₫
- Wifi chuyên dụng aruba iap-205: 3,500,000₫
- Wifi chuyên dụng aruba iap-135: 2,890,000₫
- Wifi chuyên dụng aruba iap-225: 6,490,000₫
- Wifi chuyên dụng aruba iap-115-us: 2,690,000₫
These high-performance 802.11n APs deliver wireless data rates up to 450 Mbps per radio and employ three spatial streams to support 50% more throughput and mobile devices than previous-generation APs.
The AP-115 and IAP-115 APs feature a 2.4-GHz and a 5-GHz radio, each with 3×3:3 MIMO and three integrated omnidirectional downtilt antennas. The AP-114 and IAP-114 models feature the same radios with three combined and diplexed external antenna connectors.
ADVANCED CELLULAR COEXISTENCE (ACC)
The 110 series Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) feature enables Aruba WLANs to perform at peak efficiency by minimizing interference from 3G/4G LTE networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small-cell/ femtocell equipment.
WI-FI CLIENT OPTIMIZATION
To eliminate sticky client behavior while users roam, the 110 series features patented ClientMatch technology, which continuously gathers session performance metrics from mobile devices.
If a mobile device moves out of range of an AP or if RF interference impedes performance, ClientMatch automatically steers the device to a better AP.
For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, Instant APs are factory-shipped to any site and configure themselves when powered up.
If WLAN and network requirements change, a built-in migration path allows 110 series Instant APs to become part of a WLAN that is centrally managed by a Mobility Controller.
- 802.11a/b/g/n controllerless Aruba Instant AP
- 802.11a/b/g/n Mobility Controller-managed AP
- Remote AP (RAP)
- Spectrum analysis identifies sources of RF interference
- Air monitor provides wireless intrusion protection
- Hybrid AP serves Wi-Fi clients and provides wireless intrusion protection and spectrum analysis
- With an OpenDNS service subscription, Aruba Instant RAPs deliver integrated web filtering, malware and botnet protection to every device connected to the WLAN.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.
- Secure Jack-capable for secure tunneling of wired Ethernet traffic
WIRELESS RADIO SPECIFICATIONS
- AP type: Indoor, dual radio, 5-GHz and 2.4-GHz 802.11n 3×3:3
- Software-configurable dual radio supports 5-GHz (Radio 0) and 2.4-GHz (Radio 1)
- 3×3 MIMO with three spatial streams and up to 450 Mbps wireless data rate.
- Support for up to 255 associated client devices per radio, and up to 16 BSSIDs per radio
- Supported frequency bands (country-specific restrictions apply):
–2.4000 to 2.4835 GHz
–5.150 to 5.250 GHz
–5.250 to 5.350 GHz
–5.470 to 5.725 GHz
–5.725 to 5.850 GHz
- Available channels: Dependent on configured regulatory domain.
- AP-114: Three RP-SMA connectors for external dualband antennas. Internal loss between radio interface and external antenna connectors (due to diplexing circuitry): 1.5 dB in 2.4-GHz and 2.5 dB in 5-GHz.
- AP-115: Six integrated downtilt omni-directional antennas for 3×3 MIMO with maximum antenna gain of 4.5 dBi in 2.4-GHz and 5.5 dBi in 5-GHz. Built-in antennas are optimized for horizontal ceiling mounted orientation
of AP-115. The downtilt angle for maximum gain is approximately 30 degrees.
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network interface (RJ-45)
–Auto-sensing link speed and MDI/MDX
–802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
–PoE-PD: 48 Vdc 802.3af PoE or 802.3at PoE+
- DC power interface, accepts 1.7/4.0-mm center-positive circular plug with 9.5-mm length.
- USB 2.0 host interface (Type A connector)
- Serial console interface (RJ-45)
- Visual indicators (LEDs):
–Ethernet link status (ENET)
–Radio status (2x; RAD0, RAD1)
- Kensington security slot
- Reset button
- Included with AP:
–Mounting brackets (2) for attaching to 9/16-inch or
15/16-inch T-bar drop-tile ceiling
- Optional mounting kits:
–AP-220-MNT-C2: Aruba AP mount kit contains two
ceiling-grid rail adapters for Interlude and Silhouette
–AP-220-MNT-W1: Aruba AP mount kit contains one
flat-surface wall/ceiling mount bracket
–AP-220-MNT-W2: Aruba AP mount kit contains one
flat-surface wall/ceiling secure mount cradle.
- • Dimensions/weight (unit, excluding mount accessories):
–180 mm (W) x 180 mm (D) x 45 mm (H)
–7.09” (W) x 7.09” (D) x 1.77” (H)
–650 g (1.43 lbs)
BEST-IN-CLASS RF MANAGEMENT
All Aruba APs include Adaptive Radio Management technology, which is essential to creating the most reliable, high-performance WLANs. ARM manages the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands to optimize Wi-Fi client performance and ensures that Aps stay clear of RF interference.
The 110 series can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
CHOOSE YOUR OPERATING MODE
The 110 series of APs offers a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements.
- Controller managed mode. When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, 110 series APs offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding. Please refer to the Aruba Mobility Controller data sheets for more details.
- Aruba Instant mode. In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes.
- Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) optimizes the use of available RF spectrum.
- Supported radio technologies:
–802.11b: Direct-sequence spread-spectrum (DSSS)
–802.11a/g/n: Orthogonal frequency-division
- Supported modulation types:
–802.11b: BPSK, QPSK, CCK
–802.11a/g/n: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- Transmit power: Configurable in increments of 0.5 dBm
- Maximum (aggregate, conducted total) transmit power (limited by local regulatory requirements):
–2.4-GHz band: +28 dBm (23 dBm per chain)
–5-GHz band: +25 dBm (20 dBm per chain)
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) minimizes interference from LTE cellular networks.
- Maximum ratio combining (MRC) for improved receiver performance.
- Cyclic delay/shift diversity (CDD/CSD) for improved downlink RF performance.
- Short guard interval for 20-MHz and 40-MHz channels.
- Space-time block coding (STBC) for increased range and improved reception.
- Low-density parity check (LDPC) for high-efficiency error correction and increased throughput.
- Supported data rates (Mbps):
–802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11
–802.11a/g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54
–802.11n: 6.5 to 450 (MCS0 to MCS23)
- 802.11n high-throughput (HT) support: HT 20/40
- 802.11n packet aggregation: A-MPDU, A-MSDU
- Maximum power consumption: 13 watts, plus up to 2.5 watts for attached USB device.
- Power sources sold separately
- Direct DC source: 12 Vdc nominal, +/- 5%
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): 48 Vdc (nominal) 802.3af or
–USB host port is disabled when using an 802.3af PoE
power source; for unrestricted operation with PoE
power, use an 802.3at compliant source.
- Dimensions/weight (shipping):
–220 mm (W) x 225 mm (D) x 55 mm (H)
–8.66” (W) x 8.86” (D) x 2.17” (H)
–880 g (1.94 lbs)
–Temperature: 0° C to +50° C (+32° F to +122° F)
–Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage and transportation temperature range:
–Temperature: -40° C to +70° C (-40° F to +158° F).
- FCC/Industry of Canada
- CE Marked
- R&TTE Directive 1995/5/EC
- Low Voltage Directive 72/23/EEC
- EN 300 328
- EN 301 489
- EN 301 893
- UL/IEC/EN 60950
- EN 60601-1-1 and EN 60601-1-2
For more country-specific regulatory information and approvals, please see your Aruba representative.
REGULATORY MODEL NUMBERS
- AP-114 and IAP-114: APIN0114
- AP-115 and IAP-115: APIN0115
- CB Scheme Safety, cTUVus
- UL2043 plenum rating
- Wi-Fi Alliance (WFA) certified 802.11a/b/g/n
MINIMUM SOFTWARE VERSIONS
- ArubaOS 184.108.40.206
- Aruba InstantOS 220.127.116.11
- Cloud Controller by Phú Yên Xanh.
AP-115 ANTENNA PATTERN PLOTS
Horizontal or Azimuth plane (top view)